1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
=== UPCYCLED ZEN FINGER LABYRINTH ===
If you love functional art, are passionate about reducing waste, or just looking for some guidance in your meditation practice -- this piece was made for you!
My upcycled finger labyrinths are handmade by creatively reusing vinyl records and rope from a well-loved hammock and combining them with a healthy dose of creative expression and acrylic paint*! I love how each of these has come out and I hope you do, too :)
=== WHY USE A FINGER LABYRINTH? ===
Finger labyrinths can:
• Teach adults and children how to take a mindful break from screens and technology.
• Assist in strengthening (or beginning!) a meditation practice by helping you focus on moving your finger through the labyrinth and breathing.
• Adorn your home with gorgeous handmade art when not in use. Upcycled from an old vinyl record, they are ready to hang on your wall using the hole in the center.
Experience the benefits of being calmer and more centered with regular use.
=== WANT TO SEND A GIFT? ===
No problem! Include a note to your gift recipient and I'll pop in a handmade notecard with your message.
=== ECO-FRIENDLY SHIPPING ===
When you order one of my handmade, upcycled finger labyrinths it will be shipped to you in a 100% Recycled Rigid Mailer. This packaging is fully recyclable, naturally biodegradable, and made in the USA. Even the tape used to seal it up is 100% plant-derived, renewable, and naturally biodegradable.
=== HOW-TO USE A FINGER LABYRINTH ===
1. Find yourself a piece of time. Even a three-minute daily meditation practice has been proven beneficial.
2. Sit in a comfortable position either on the floor or in a chair with both feet flat on the ground. Rest your finger labyrinth gently on your lap.
3. Take a long, slow, deep breath...exhale gently....do it again.
4. Place your index finger at the entrance of the labyrinth.
5. Continue to breathe as you slowly trace your finger along the path. Close your eyes if you’d like.
6. Once you reach the center, pause. Breathe. If it’s part of your practice, now is a good time to set an intention.
7. When you feel ready, take another long, slow, deep breath.
8. Begin tracing your finger back along the path until you reach the beginning again.
9. Open your eyes. Notice how you feel.
=== THERE'S MORE TO EXPLORE ===
Be sure to check out the rest of my upcycled craft kits and handmade gifts at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappilyUpcycled
1-2 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.